The (CFA) Program is a globally recognized curriculum offered by the CFA Institute17彩票官网. The graduate level program is aimed for financial & investment professionals to further their knowledge and skill level. The program focuses on investment analysis and portfolio management skills along with other investment information you need to succeed in the real world. In order to earn a CFA charter, a candidate must pass three in-depth exams and meet other professional requirements.
17彩票官网The demand for a CFA charter has become more desired by professionals in the industry and organizations who hire them. As of December 2016, the CFA Institute has about 142,000 members in 159 countries worldwide including; United States, China, India, Canada, United Kingdom, Hong Kong and Singapore.
Passing the Chartered 17彩票官网 Program can springboard your career as a financial analyst17彩票官网 due to its reputation and the real world knowledge you will attain through the curriculum.
In order to become a CFA Charterholder, the following requirements must be met
- Possess a bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution or have fours years work experience in an approved financial setting. You may have a combination of education and work experience to meet this requirement but it must be approved by the CFA Institute.
- Complete the CFA Program and successfully pass all three, 6 hour exams administered by the CFA Institute.
- Become a member of the CFA and apply for a membership with a local CFA member society.
- Accept and Follow to the CFA Institute Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct.
The CFA Exams
The CFA Program consists of three exams that are offered select test centers across the world. The 3 exams are known as17彩票官网 Level I, Level II and Level III; these must be passed in sequential order.
All exams are administered on paper in a single day, (2) 3 hour sessions.
- Level I Exam: consists of multiple choice questions
- Level II Exam: composed of item set questions
- Level II Exam: composed of item set and essay questions
Benefits of Becoming a CFA Charterholder
The CFA Program targets investment knowledge; unlike a school program where the study is broad. Professionals who are seeking to become a charterholder do so because they are just entering the field, they want to become more marketable, or are changing career paths. A Chartered 17彩票官网 salary tends to increase once the exams are completed.
The following are just some of the benefits a CFA charterholder possesses;
- Global Recognition
- Career Advantage
- Practical Skills
- Community in Industry
Learn more about the CFA Program17彩票官网 if you are looking to get started.